Release YAP 0.8.1 introduces minor feature enhancements, provides an evaluation package (also available as a Docker setup), and contains a number of bug fixes.
Minor feature Enhancements:
- Controller Synthesis: Added several settings to control various parameters in the generated stochastic models.
- This release contains an evaluation package on supervisor development for human-robot collaboration for a recent preprint, our SciCoP journal paper, and our FMAS’21 paper. The Docker setup allows one to run all the stages of the experiment and check the analysis and synthesis results.
- Controller Synthesis: Improved expression handling, corrected synthesis of event predicates from factor dependencies.
- Miscellaneous: Improved model syntax debugging, somes fixes in the interaction between Emacs yap-mode and the command-line tool.
- Parts of the tool have been further extended and refactored.
- Please, note that at this stage in development, I will not be able to maintain full downward compatibility with older model files and the command-line and logging interfaces. The current manual is out of date. I will do my best to improve the documentation.